At Towers Family Chiropractic, we provide a widerange of chiropractic and nutrition services.
- Chiropractic care of the spine and extremities (feet, knees, hips, shoulder, elbows, and hands) using a variety of adjusting techniques, including Activator Methods, Chiropractic Biophysics, Cox Flexion Distraction, Craniosacral, Diversified
- X-rays on site
- Posture analysis
- Physical and postural rehabilitation
- Proactive scoliosis care
- Acute injury care; evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of sports/motor vehicle accident injuries
- Chronic pain care, which is sometimes effective for preventing surgery
- Maintenance/wellness care
- Foot analysis and orthotic casting
- Pediatric care
- Webster intra-uterine constraint technique for pregnant women with breech presentation
- Carpal tunnel syndrome treatment
There is a nutrition component to every disease and health problem. Our goal in actively using nutrition as part of healthcare is to give support to weak areas, provide missing nutrients, and assist with the removal of toxic substances that interfere with good health. We use both diet and supplements (vitamins, minerals, herbs), plus lifestyle changes (some of which are listed in Healthy Habits) to address these conditions. Our office offers for sale a wide range of good quality vitamin/mineral/herb supplements from several reputable companies.
Options for nutritional services include:
- Comprehensive Nutritional Analysis and Reports/Recommendations based on blood, hair, and urine lab testing plus diet/medical histories. Hormone saliva testing is also available.
- Group nutrition classes for weight loss and disease prevention and improving overall health.
- Nutritional Assessment and Reports/Recommendations based on diet/medical history only.
- Individual lab tests based on individual needs.
- Detox programs.
- Menu Planning.
- A wide array of educational materials to assist with implementation of recommendations.
Often people are given diet and supplement advice or are sold vitamins and supplements based on limited information–symptoms or a diagnosed disease. Supplements are often pushed while diet is ignored or vaguely addressed. We base our recommendations on objective, current and complete information–a complete picture of you. This includes:
- Diet/ medical/dental histories
- Height, weight, age and gender
- objective lab tests that we order or lab results that are supplied by the patient
- Prescription and OTC drug use
- emotional and physical stress
- lifestyle (exercise, smoking)
- pregnancy and lactation
- genetic predispositions
- chemical exposures