As always, the health and safety of our patients are our top priorities. Dr. Burgoon is planning to keep his office open during normal hours, and we have been and are continuing to implement extra measures to provide a safe experience for everyone who enters our doors.
Following are some protocols that we are following in order to keep you safe while in our office:
- There is frequent cleaning and disinfecting of door handles, tables/countertops, phones, sinks, restroom and other common “high-touch” items in our office. The chiropractic adjustment tables are being disinfected after each use.
- We are scheduling patients so that we will have a maximum of 2-3 patients in the office at one time.
- We know our patients love our walk-in policy, and it is one of the things that makes our office accommodating and unique, but temporarily we ask that you call before your visit to make an appointment and/or confirm that our office is still open. This will keep our reception area limited to 2-3 people at a time. If you must walk-in do not be offended if we ask you to wait in your car for a few minutes for the safety of all.
- If you have any symptoms of the Coronavirus such as fever, cough, or sore throat, we ask that you call to reschedule your visit.
- Any patient who has had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 should reschedule their appointments for AFTER 14 days from the date of that contact.
- If you have traveled or have been in contact with someone who has traveled within the last 30 days, please call our office to discuss your circumstances and/or reschedule your appointment.
- Any employee experiencing virus symptoms or who has been in contact with someone who may have a virus, will be asked to stay home and quarantine themselves.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this new territory and the ever-changing information that is coming our way. Remember to support your local businesses in any way possible while continuing to stay safe. THANK YOU!