At Towers Family Chiropractic, we provide a wide-range of healthcare options: chiropractic, acupuncture, nutrition services, plus thermography.
- Chiropractic care of the spine and extremities (feet, knees, hips, shoulder, elbows, and hands) using a variety of adjusting techniques, including Activator Methods, Chiropractic Biophysics, Cox Flexion Distraction, Craniosacral, Diversified
- Digital X-rays on site
- Posture analysis
- Physical and postural rehabilitation
- Proactive scoliosis care
- Acute injury care; evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of sports/motor vehicle accident injuries
- Chronic pain care, which is sometimes effective for preventing surgery
- Maintenance/wellness care
- Foot analysis and heel lifts
- Pediatric care
- Webster intra-uterine constraint technique for pregnant women with breech presentation
- Carpal tunnel syndrome treatment
- Dr Burgoon offers acupuncture treatment of musculoskeletal problems. Acupuncture is a perfect complement to chiropractic for the treatment of pain and other musculoskeletal problems.
There is a nutrition component to every disease and health problem. Our goal in actively using nutrition as part of individualized healthcare is to set you on the clear path towards making health-promoting lifestyle changes. Each individual’s needs are different based on genetics, medical/diet history, life stage, exercise and stress level; it follows that each of us will need our own road-map in order to give support to weak areas, provide missing nutrients, and assist with the removal of toxic substances that interfere with good health. We offer lab testing and BIA testing as part of making an assessment and then use both diet and supplements (vitamins, minerals, herbs), plus lifestyle changes (some of which are listed in Healthy Habits) to make recommendations and do follow-up evaluations. Our office offers for sale a wide range of good quality vitamin/mineral/herb supplements from several reputable companies.
Options for nutritional services include:
- Nutritional assessments/recommendations based on diet/medical histories plus blood, hair, and urine lab testing. In addition, Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis (BIABrochure) is provided onsite to assist in overall health assessment. Hormone saliva testing is also available.
- Group nutrition classes for weight loss and disease prevention and improving overall health..
- Individual lab tests based on individual needs.
- Detox programs.
- Menu Planning.
- A wide array of educational materials to assist with implementation of recommendations.
Often people are given diet and supplement advice or are sold vitamins and supplements based on limited information–symptoms or a diagnosed disease. Supplements are often pushed while diet is ignored or vaguely addressed. We base our recommendations on objective, current and complete information–a complete picture of you. This includes:
- Diet/ medical/dental histories
- Height, weight, age and gender
- Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis Results (BIABrochure) (accurate measure of %body fat, %muscle, hydration status)
- Objective lab tests that we order or lab results that are supplied by the patient
- Prescription and OTC drug use
- emotional and physical stress
- lifestyle (exercise, smoking)
- pregnancy and lactation
- genetic predispositions
- chemical exposures
Thermography Scans By The Longevity Center
- Thermography services are available from a third party, Longevity Center. Our friends at the Longevity Center visit our clinic every other month and perform thermography scans.