There is a nutritional component to every disease and health problem. Options for nutritional services include:
- Nutritional assessments based on blood, hair, and urine lab testing plus diet/medical histories.
- Nutritional Assessment based on diet/medical history only.
- Analysis of body weight components (%body fat, muscle mass, etc.) based on bio-electrical impedance analysis
Most people giving diet and supplement advice or selling vitamins and supplements base their recommendations on very limited information– your symptoms or a disease you have. Supplements are often pushed while diet is ignored or vaguely addressed. We base our recommendations on a complete picture of you. This includes:
- Diet/ medical/dental histories
- Height, weight, age and gender
- Bio-electrical impedance results
- Prescription and OTC drug use
- emotional and physical stress
- lifestyle (exercise, smoking)
- pregnancy and lactation
- genetic predispositions
- chemical exposures